Making Natural Connections

With solutions tailored fit for your situation, KConnects is equipped to provide office support, virtual assistance, HR & staffing functions, event planning, and building/construction oversight.

Business Management Services

Taking your business to the next level

"...the items that are exclusive to you represent the most important 20% of your work. The remaining 80% can be completed by someone else and should be delegated. "- Michael Edwards

To Do or NOT to do? This is where I come in. KConnects specializes in executing the 80% of your "to-do" list that you need NOT to do. This will always allow you to focus, maximize, and excel in the areas where YOU are the ONLY ONE who can be YOU.

Administrative Support
  • Letters

  • Transcribing

  • Programs

  • Filing

  • Staffing

  • Deposits

  • Mailings

Church Administration
  • Church Programs

  • Membership Letters

  • Worship Order

  • Transcription of sermon

Human Resources
  • Job posting

  • Interviewing

  • Onboarding

  • Training/coaching

  • Staff transitions

Event Planning
  • Coordination

  • Set up

  • Invitations

Office Management
  • Research

  • Recommend

  • Secure vendors to provide professional services

Experience

22

Administrative Skills

16

Personnel Development / Training & Event Planning

7

 Human Resource Management

6

Criminal Justice & Community Development

5

Executive Level Support, Office Management, Construction oversight/ building management, Senior Level Operations Management ($2.5 million budget)

About

Making connections just comes naturally. Perhaps it's a byproduct of her ability to execute multiple high priority tasks at once or stems from her honed passion and gifting to help and serve others. Regardless, Caressa has found her niche in resource management. Drawing from over 22 years of professional experience, KConnects provides solutions to needs through the resource management of people, places, and things. Both long term relationships and short-term projects are welcomed! With flexible hours, competitive pricing and an impeccable work ethic, KConnects is the answer to your prayers! Bring your business needs to KConnects and let's get connected!


Caressa Langley was born and raised in Kalamazoo. She is a proud graduate of Western Michigan University who is #PureMichigan at heart! In addition to serving her community, she enjoys spending her spare time with family, camping, fishing, traveling and finding great new places to eat!

 
The expert at her finest
 

Client Testimonials

Dr. Leatrice R. Brooks, LP
Psychologist, Owner

Chosen, PLLC & The POWER In Presence

With so many demands and responsibilities on my plate with running a business, starting a second one, managing staff, and expanding reach, I feel confident in delegating and staying on top of tasks with her help. Caressa is professional, business minded, and offers great ideas and support to increase efficiency and effectiveness

Jennifer A. Shoub
Consultant

Ms. Langley has a unique skill set that is broad and deep, which allows her to not only accurately assess what needs to be done but to accomplish it. She demonstrates the highest integrity, utilizes resources (human and other) effectively and efficiently, and is unflappable in crisis situations.

  • Facebook

Dr. Addis Moore
Pastor, Mt. Zion Baptist Church

President, Northside Ministerial Alliance

"Min Caressa Langley is an anointed woman of God who demonstrates excellence in leadership, professionalism, administration, communication, organization, confidentiality and creativity. Her impact causes other to become better."

Client List

Smile Savers
 
Mt. Zion Baptist Church
 
Chain Lake District Missionary Baptist Association of Michigan, Inc.
 
 

Contact

Email & Phone:

KConnectsKzoo@gmail.com

Tel: 269.389.0503
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

© 2019 KConnects. All Rights Reserved.

Proudly created by Sites By Lyle, LLC with Wix.com

Call Now: 269.389.0503

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now